top of page

Personal Injury

We don’t advertise on TV for as many cases as we can get. Instead of being a “high-volume” law firm, we’d rather help a select number of clients by giving them personalized, one-on-one attention. Our lawyers, not our paralegals or secretaries, handle your case from start to finish.  Our staff is dedicated and accommodating.


If you've been injured, you may have legal remedy; however, there is never a guarantee. We handle a large number of personal injury cases.  No one case is ever the same.  There are many factors that go into the handling of a personal injury case from start to finish. We are realistic about this process and look forward to representing you or simply answering your questions. 

We handle the following cases:

  • Automobile / Truck Accidents

  • Motorcycle / Bicycle Accidents

  • Pedestrian / Cross Walk Accidents

  • Drunk Driving Accidents

  • Fall Down / Catastrophic Injuries

  • Wrongful Death Cases

  • Construction Site Accidents

  • Nursing Home Neglect / Elder Abuse

  • Product Defect Claims

  • Dog Bite 

  • Traumatic Brain injuries

  • Fires and explosions

Frequently Asked Questions

If I have a sprain from an automobile accident, can I sue?

In N.J., there is a tort threshold when two private passenger automobiles are involved in an accident.  If your insurance policy contains what is commonly known as the "Lawsuit Limitation" or threshold, you may have given up the right to sue unless you have a permanent and significant injury with objective medical evidence of that injury; however, there are exceptions to this lawsuit limitation or "threshold."   For example, if you are involved in an auto accident with a commercial vehicle, the lawsuit limitation does not apply.  Commercial vehicles such as trucks and buses are not subject to the threshold.  Every case must be determined on an individual basis. 

I was bitten by a dog, can I sue the dog's owner?

In N.J. we have strict liability for dog bites.  That means if a dog bites you, the owner of that dog is responsible for your injuries and damages. 

If I am in an accident while I am working, do I go through workers' compensation or sue the driver of the other vehicle?

In N.J. you can do both.  You have the right to file a workers' compensation claim  against your employer and also file separate claim against the party who caused your accident; however, the workers' compensation carrier will be entitled to get back 2/3 of the monies they paid for your benefits if you are successful against the 3rd party who caused your accident. 

If I had a fall down or slipped and fell, can I sue?

N.J. law recognizes that there are different levels of duty that a property owners owe to a person on their property.  A business or commercial entity owes a high degree of care while the duty owed to a social guest (known also as a social invitee) or non-invitee is different.  Each case must be evaluated on an individual basis.

Please reload

bottom of page